Sunday 18 August 2013

Sunday Confession!



Hey everyone! I'm a new blogger that just started. Very into fashion, would love it if you checked out my new website. Thank you for stopping by!


  1. I still listen to the Spice girls on my iPod!
  2. I love winter more than I've ever liked summer.
  3. I have a highlighter addiction - my school notes look like a gigantic rainbow.
  4. I suffer from "med student syndrome" - e.g. when learning the symptoms for every disorder imaginable I begin to believe I HAVE THAT DISORDER!
  5. I love Sundays :O




What's your Sunday confession?

1 comment:

  1. Who DOESN'T listen to the spice girls? I mean, really. We all know they're the best.

    And... it's probably a good thing I'm not a med student, because I think I'd do the same thing. :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete